Gentlemen, welcome- to die!

Nerd Rage is a blog dedicated to providing original, opinion-based articles, reviews, and podcasts on the current world of video games.

Search This Blog

Click here for the latest update!

The Ten: Updated Wednesdays-Fridays-Sundays

Saturday, April 7, 2012

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES. Or, let's talk about XENOBLADE CHRONICLES.


From the minute you start to play Xenoblade Chronicles, you can tell you're in for one hell of a ride.

Thrown right into the middle of an epic war in which a sword-wielding badass and his shotgun-toting friend rock endless forces of robots, this is where the combat tutorial begins. You loathe one character within knowing him for five seconds. Three to four hours later, things get really, really ridiculously serious, and that's when you know that this game is going to make you love it.

This is honestly my four and a half hour first impressions, and I am in love with this game. The environments, the characters, the story... everything is absolutely lovely. I am having a blast with Xenoblade Chronicles, and I'm going to play this baby until I get at least one hundred hours on it.

Because I'm crazy.

Crazy about this game.

I'm really not doing it any justice.

No comments:

Blog Archive