Gentlemen, welcome- to die!

Nerd Rage is a blog dedicated to providing original, opinion-based articles, reviews, and podcasts on the current world of video games.

Search This Blog

Click here for the latest update!

The Ten: Updated Wednesdays-Fridays-Sundays

Monday, December 12, 2011

Chat

  • Josh Max
    • Yo, you see the new Transformers Fall of Cybertron trailer?
    • I assume you have?
  • Evan Baranowski
    • I did. Impressive, but there won't be co-op. Which sucks.
  • Josh Max
    • Oh, I'm not gonna buy it.
    • But the trailer is absolutely phenomenal.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Well, Optimus looked kinda stupid.
  • Josh Max
    • And I can't stop listening to the background song.
    • Fuck that, Grimlock looked awesome.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • And I mean, you can't play a Transformers game.
    • Because they're not cool.
  • Josh Max
    • Wait, what?
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Yeah. That's why you're not gonna buy it.
  • Josh Max
    • Bcause it's not cool?
    • I'm confused.
    • I'm not going to buy it because I never have money for games.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Yeah. We have standards to uphold, as respectable members of the gaming world. Any expanded franchise representation of a game isn't worth my time.
  • Josh Max
    • . . .
    • Ummm. . . k?
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Yeah.
    • I can't believe... we're getting Xenoblade.
    • Now all I need is the Last Story and I'm done.
    • Satiated until whatever WiiU title of worth comes out.
    • Hopefully we get one soon.
    • Maybe a launch title that Miyamoto makes to blow us away.
    • Like, the only reason the Gamecube didn't get it's ass kicked.
    • WOW I'm video game chatty right now.
  • Josh Max
    • Yeah.
    • I'm still drooling over Skyward Sword.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Haha yup.
  • Josh Max
    • Almost done.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • T'is a great game, and a great sign of things to come.
  • Josh Max
    • Yup.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Example: HD Zelda with motion controls that freakin ROCK. That would be quite enthralling.
    • I never want to play a Zelda without motion control.
    • Less immersion.
  • Josh Max
    • Dude, Skyward Sword is kicking Ocarina's ass right now.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • In all ways, shapes, and forms.
    • It's effing brilliant.
    • So much more unique in tone and scope.
    • Story is more powerful, too.
    • Being "the Hero of Time" or the "Goddess Chosen Hero"... which one is more memorable?
    • This Link founded Hyrule. FOUNDED it.
  • Josh Max
    • Steel types FTW.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Indeed, my friend. Though yours is clearly superior.
  • Josh Max
    • Vaccum wave?
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Yeah.
    • I only beat you with some random move I still have, like Fire punch.
  • Josh Max
    • Can Lucario use any Fire-type moves?
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Only fire punch, methinks.
  • Josh Max
    • Tch.
  • Evan Baranowski
    • I don't even know.
    • Damn you.
  • Josh Max
    • Mwa ha ha?
  • Evan Baranowski
    • I need new Smash Bros.
    • I need a new character to be good with.
  • Josh Max
    • Brawl?
  • Evan Baranowski
    • Brawl dissatisfies me.
    • It's good, but I can only play for so long.
 Thus concludes this session. Enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Archive