Gentlemen, welcome- to die!

Nerd Rage is a blog dedicated to providing original, opinion-based articles, reviews, and podcasts on the current world of video games.

Search This Blog

Click here for the latest update!

The Ten: Updated Wednesdays-Fridays-Sundays

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nerd Rage- A Blog About Games, Comics, and Movies

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. That is officially what this Blog is going to be about, henceforth. Sorry to those who wanted otherwise, but that seems to be everything that I can intelligently talk about that's cohesive to make a blog about it. Don't worry, Descent will continue, but on its own blog/forum where it can be commented on. Also, links will frequently be posted to my DeviantART account and my potential Webcomic site.

I think it's too much to ask people to read stories on this site. I think it's too much to blatantly post every update I have to other daily websites, but I'd like them to all be cohesive and connected. That's why you'll find my twitter feed here, a link to my tumblr account (which is pretty barren), and my DA page and webcomic site(s).

So all the other stuff? We're going to let that lie in the archives and consider this to be the first real beginning of this blog. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Blog Archive